Welcome to Pathways!
We have a new look and feel, along with new features for your convenience.
Single Sign On with Your GAfutures Account:The site will now allow users single sign-on access to both their GAfutures and Pathways accounts.
The Convenience of Online Forms:We introduce new features for your convenience, including the ability to electronically sign or fill forms out on the website for quick, secure submission online.
Make a Payment without logging in to the site:The Quick Pay option will be available on the GAfutures and Pathways home pages. No login is required to make a payment.
Important Information for borrowers:
Borrowers must have a GAfutures account to manage or view their loan information. Here are easy steps to create an account and access your loan information:
- GAfutures.org. At the top of the home page, click "Create an Account"
- Select the group Student. If you are already out of school, when asked to click on the button that best describes you, click on "Other Students / Former Students"
- Create a username and password.
- Click on Create Your Account.
- From My GAfutures, select "My GSFA State Loan (Pathways)"