Home / Latest News
Posted: August 26, 2022Georgia’s student loan programs with GSFA, including the Student Access Loan, are state loans and are not included in the Federal Student Loan Relief/Forgiveness Plan announced on August 24, 2022.
- The Federal Student Loan Relief Plan announced on August 24, 2022 is for federal student loans. If you have a federal student loan, please visit: StudentAid.gov/debtrelief for information and notifications from the U.S. Department of Education.
- Note: The Georgia Student Finance Authority (GAfutures/Pathways) cannot assist with federal student loans nor the Federal Student Loan Relief program.
Posted: August 26, 2022The Federal Student Loan Payment Pause extended through December 31, 2022 does not apply to your state student loans (including Student Access Loan and the SEE, UNG and GMC Military service cancelable loan programs). We at GSFA do offer Forbearance and Deferment for these state loans if you are experiencing difficulty in paying your state loan. See the Forms section to access the Deferment/Forbearance Forms and request one today.
Posted July 25, 2021
Welcome to Pathways!
We have a new look and feel, along with new features for your convenience.
Single Sign On with Your GAfutures Account:The site will now allow users single sign-on access to both their GAfutures and Pathways accounts.
The Convenience of Online Forms:We introduce new features for your convenience, including the ability to electronically sign or fill forms out on the website for quick, secure submission online.
Make a Payment without logging in to the site:The Quick Pay option will be available on the GAfutures and Pathways home pages. No login is required to make a payment.
Important Information for borrowers:
Borrowers must have a GAfutures account to manage or view their loan information. Here are easy steps to create an account and access your loan information:
- GAfutures.org. At the top of the home page, click "Create an Account"
- Select the group Student. If you are already out of school, when asked to click on the button that best describes you, click on "Other Students / Former Students"
- Create a username and password.
- Click on Create Your Account.
- From My GAfutures, select "My GSFA State Loan (Pathways)"